We use analytics and cookies to understand site traffic. Information about your use of our site is shared with Google for that purpose. Learn more.
KubeCon 2019 in San Diego
The team have all returned home after another great KubeCon NA, and we thoroughly enjoyed our time in sunny San Diego. We got to attend lots of amazing sessions, held many insightful conversations at the various booths, and learned quite a bit from the phenomenal community. We tried where possible to share some of our reflections and insights learned each day which has been refined into a list of key takeaways.
- Kubernetes needs a Ruby on Rails moment
- Vendors are moving up the stack
- CNCF community is amazing, but the tech can be challenging
- Multi-cloud is big business
- Diverging Workflows: GitOps vs UI-driven