We use analytics and cookies to understand site traffic. Information about your use of our site is shared with Google for that purpose. Learn more.
Join the community
The Cloud Native Platform is an open source project that while focuses on the Canadian government anyone in the public can freely use, learn upon, and extend to fit their needs.
The links provided below highlight the ways you can find out what is happening and how you can get involved.
Learn and Connect
Working in government and use or want to use the Cloud Native Platform?
Develop and contribute
Want to get more involved by contributing to the Cloud Native Platform?
Chat with project contributors
Where the development often takes place here
Watch us on YouTube
Before contributing to our docs please consult the Contribution Guidelines.
Learn and use
Learn about the Cloud Native Platform for Government and get started with KataCoda scenarios:
- Container Basics: A high level overview of Containers
- Infrastructure as Code: A high level overview of Infrastructure as Code
- Kubernetes Fundamentals 1: Basic concepts such as Pods, replicas, and different types of Deployment strategies
- Kubernetes Fundamentals 2: Advanced concepts such as Services, Configmaps, Secrets, and Persistent Volumes
- Kubernetes CNCF: An overview of some of the more popular CNCF projects
- All: See a list of all KataCoda Scenarios
Share your knowledge
Do you have an KataCoda scenario that teaches a cloud native use-case or concept?
Contribute it back to the community:
- Contribute KataCoda scenarios: Fork and then contribute back KataCoda scenarios
- Link to KataCoda documentation: Documentation on how to write a KataCoda scenario
Additionally we are also looking for code contributions and improvements to Terraform (infrastructure as code) templates.